Archivo del Blog

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

If i had my life to live over


I`d dare to make more mistakes next time.I`d relax,I`d limber up.Iwould de sillier than I`ve been this trip.
I would take fewer things seriously, take more chences, take more trips.I`d climb more mountanins and swim more rivers.I would eat more ice cream and fewer beans.
Iwould perhaps have more actual troubles,but I`d have fewer imaginary ones.You see, I`m one of those people who lived seriously,sanely, hour after hour, day after day.I`ve had my momentes, and if Ihad to do over again, I `d have more of them.
I`ve been one of those persons who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hotwater bottle, a raincoat, and a parachute.If i had my life to live over, i would start going barefoot earlier in the spring, abd stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances , i would ride more marry-go-rounds, i would pick more daisies.

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©